Re: [orca-list] Great news for blind gamers

Dne 8.11.2012 17:59, Kyle napsal(a):
According to simon eigeldinger vol at:
The only multi platform game i know is SoundRTS from
http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/

There is also the RSGames client.
http://rsgames.org/
Tested and working perfectly on Ubuntu and Arch, and probably works on
other distros as well. It's great for online play against other
people. Still, it would be better to have more games that are written
using either native Linux or cross-platform code.

I am developing very simple game writeen in Python - you may just try it
and report any bugs. I am working on improvements, but development is
not so fast, because of my studies.
http://vojtapolasek.eu/en/united-guards/

Vojta
~Kyle