Re: [orca-list] Great news for blind gamers

hi,

On Thu, 08 Nov 2012 07:01:01 -0500
 Kyle <kyle4jesus gmail com> wrote:

In either case, we really do need more native Linux audiogames, rather than depending on Wine, as the Wine API's are incompatible with the Linux accessibility stack, so many things that can be done with native Linux applications are not currently possible in Wine, nor will this change in the near future, unless someone is working on something I hadn't heard of or read about yet.

The only multi platform game i know is SoundRTS from
http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/

Greetings,
Simon