[orca-list] Great news for blind gamers

Hi list,
few months ago, we have been discussing playing games for the blind under the Wine in Linux. Today i have tried to install Operation Blacksquare which is natively for windows.
After installation i run the game and it is playable.
Only problem is that response is not too good on my laptop - but it is 4 years old machine so who knows how would game behave on newer, respectively stronger, machines.
Can anyone else test it and let me know how it goes on your machines?
you can download the game from www.dragonapps.org installation is not possible without help of someone who can see the screen.