Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keys

Hi Krishnakant,

Depends on the computer. I have an older laptop with only 1 GB of ram and I find Unity 2D runs better on that system so stick with Unityh 2D on that laptop. However, my newer laptop has a faster processor, more ram, etc and I am running Gnome Shell on it. the only thing I don't like about Unity 2D at this point is the laptop using Unity crashes quite a lot and I often get errors to the effect Unity Shell has crashed and needs to be restarted. Gnome Shell doesn't behave that way at all.

Cheers!