Re: [orca-list] Issues with the keys

Hi Simon,

Yes, I know exactly what you are talking about. I've have had similar
issues on Ubuntu 12 with Unity 2D. You'll start a new session and
everything will be fine for a few minutes and then suddenly the
keyboard will weird out and most of the shortcut keys like alt+f4 or
control+alt+left and control+alt+right etc will simply stop working.
I've also noticed sometimes I'll boot Ubuntu log into Unity 2D and
discover all the shortcuts in the keyboard settings are unassigned and
I have to reset them. Very strange.