Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.4 and Desktop Sounds

Hi Storm,

Thanks. I'll give it a try. Although, I do wonder why the Gnome
developers decided to change it given that under earlier versions of
Gnome 2.x this was a fairly straight forward process and now it
requires a major undertaking just to make a custom sound theme.