Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.4 and Desktop Sounds

Hi,
You have to create your own soundpack, if it is like the later versions of gnome2 anyway. This guide says for 9.10 but it works on all the other versions of gnome2 that come after. It sounds like they have just kept the same thing in gnome3, so this should work. It's a whole lot of trouble to go through to change one or 2 sounds. They did it right to begin with, then decided to make it complicated lol. Anyway, the url is:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/making-custom-sound-themes-in-ubuntu-9-10-a-786264/
HTH
Storm
--