Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

In context with Orca,
will we have a launcher like menu accessible with gnome shell 3.6? I am aware that we already have some thing similar to - pane where we type the name of the app and access it.
I have off late also started to like the heads up display.
Does Gnome shell have a similar feature?
And will the top panel become totally accessible?
I use wifi and such things and right now with Ubuntu 2d the top panel is pritty accessible. wile Unity has come out of Gnome shell ideas, I think the shell in itself might be better in some context, this is my reading after seeing so much discussions on this mailing list.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.