Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

I get a feeling that gnome shell will be pritty accessible in a couple of months, given a lot of work has gone into it even from Orca end. So if some one wants to shift to 12.10, my question is will gnome shell be a bit more accessible than what we had in Ubuntu 12.04?
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.