Re: [orca-list] Trying Quantal Quetsal Alpha 3

Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
I get a feeling that gnome shell will be pritty accessible in a
couple of months, given a lot of work has gone into it even from
Orca end.
So if some one wants to shift to 12.10, my question is will gnome
shell be a bit more accessible than what we had in Ubuntu 12.04?

If you don't want to test beta releases, then wait for Gnome-shell 3.6 and
then upgrade.

Arch Linux, Fedora and Ubuntu have all been quick to take Gnome releases
shortly after they are made.