Re: [orca-list] Using Ubuntu all the way now

Hi,

Yeah, that's really the only solution for the problem given that the
entire commercial software industry relies on Microcrap, and its hard
to make a living developing software for the open source community
because its free and open source.   So how I settled that issue is to
put Linux on one partition and Windows on another. I use Windows
professionally but Linux for my personal use. I end up getting the
best of both worlds that way.

Cheers!