Re: [orca-list] Using Ubuntu all the way now

Hi Thomas,
I actually responded on another message in this thread and I can't agree any less about having 2 partitions with 2 OSs. You are absolutely right there because then there will be no interdependency. I am amongst the lucky few who get the living exclusively by developing and promoting free software.
I develop in Python and java and a bit of c seldum.
All this happens very well on linux and I love it.
But since you have to unfortunately work with m$ based crap then having 2 partitions with 2 OSs is beyond doubt the best solution, rather the only best solution.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant,