Re: [orca-list] Using Ubuntu all the way now

Windows like in many aspects is an absolute rubbish OS when it comes to FAT or NTFS. I think even the swap space is not properly done and critical bugs are kept lingering for ages so that M$ can sell future version. I had a friend of mine who did this same process 2 years back and he had same results as Andi got. I certainly recommend having Ubuntu or Vinux as the main OS and then putting a proprietory OS such as windows inside a vertual box for what ever things Linux *currently* can't do for you.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.