Re: [orca-list] Ring in the New Year by typing numbers!

Hello, Joanie, all.

As far as this goes, I think leaving the audio feedback concerning locking keys on is a good idea. This is from my perspective, and here is why:

I have had to purchase multiple keyboards in the past. Some of these were multimedia keyboards which had many more keys than a normal keyboard. I did not take the time (bad on my part, I know...) to learn all of the keys, and at times I would be guilty of locking/unlocking something which would really throw me off. And at other times I press a locking key by accident and then I have to try to figure out which key I pressed.

That is just my two cents, even though the problems I had were my own fault...a PEBKAC problem--Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair (pointing to me). :)

Take care.