Re: [orca-list] Ring in the New Year by typing numbers!

While talking about toggling of the num lock key, I also notice that the Caps lock key does not speak the
status of that toggle either.  At least now we don't get the caps lock toggling when used with Orca now.
Thanks a bunch for that fix.  Since all I have access to these days is a laptop, I won't be able to checkout
the numpad fixes but sounds nice and wow, that was a fast change too.

Sent from my iPod