Re: [orca-list] Using gnome 3 on ubuntu 12.04

Learned something new today. I Hadn't heard of duckduckgo. It reminds me of the old google before it got all fancy. What happens when you hit the screen reader users link on there? Does Epiphany work well there? By there, I mean google. Thanks for cluing me into duckduckgo.

Alex M