Re: [orca-list] Using gnome 3 on ubuntu 12.04

Hi,

What happens when you use the link that supposedly turns off instant searches in Google? When I did this, Epiphany crashed. I'll try it again, without hitting the link in question.

Is it a good idea to do a lot of per-web-site hacking on the code for Epiphany?

Cheers,

Dave  H.