Re: [orca-list] Using gnome 3 on ubuntu 12.04

On 08/23/2012 01:06 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

On 08/23/2012 12:55 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
I doubt that would help. Epiphany is pretty much inaccessible no
matter what version of Webkit you are using.
It needs improvement, but if you have caret navigation enabled (F7) and
are reading text, things should already be working far better than
"pretty much inaccessible." Ditto for Yelp. If that is not what you are
finding please provide me exact steps to reproduce the problems, along
with the exact versions of Orca, WebKit, and Epiphany.

Although, I heard a more
accessible version of Webkit is in the works.
This is indeed true. I'm working on it as we speak, PiÃeiro has been as
well, thanks to F123.

Take care.
--joanie