Re: [orca-list] I experience very positive results with new QT Accessibility Bridge related with Skype

Hi,

Well, that depends. Keep in mind here I haven't touched Fedora in like
two years so things might have changed. However, if you used the
Speakup modified versions available from
speakupmodified.org
and own a hardware synth you could do the entire install from start to
finish using Speakup. If you didn't have a hardware sinth but had a
network connection at hand you can do a telnet based installation
where you boot the Fedora disc, and telnet into the setup from a
Windows or Linux PC and do the installation remotely. As I no longer
have a hardware sinth myself I personally chose to install the stock
Fedora distribution over a network lan connection using a telnet
client which worked well enough.

Basically, the install isn't as accessible asUbuntu or Vinux, but if
you have a lan or something like that on hand doing a complete
installation of Fedora is certainly possible. Once you get Fedora
installed, of course, it is all pretty easy to get working from there.
You can setupOrca, Emacspeak, YASR, or whatever else you would like to
use.

HTH