Re: [orca-list] I experience very positive results with new QT Accessibility Bridge related with Skype

Hi Alex,

Although, I haven't used Fedora in a while the last time I used it
Fedora was pretty accessible. I remember installing it over a terminal
connection, whichwas cool, and getting Orca setup and running was
pretty easy all things considered. I don't have any current
information to give you on Fedora, as I haven't used it in a couple of
years, but I think it should be reasonably accessible if they stuck to
the accessibility features they had a few versions back.

Cheers!