Re: [orca-list] Problems with qt-atspi and Orca

Hi Attila,

Hmmm...That's got me concerned. I wouldn't mind trying Oneiric accept
for the fact at the moment I don't want to slap a beta on my primary
machine. My Linux system is my primary OS, and if I nuke the system
and put a beta on my primary box and it crashes I'm going to be
seriously ticked off. So I'd like to know how stable the latest
Oneiric beta is before I nuke my primary computer and install a beta
OS on it. Otherwise I need instructions for updating 11.04 so I can
maintain a stable platform until Oneiric becomes official which should
be in about a month.

Cheers!