Re: [orca-list] Possibly Forking Gnome 2

Hi Luke,

Perhaps. That's something that needs discussed. I have no problem with
writing speech-dispatcher drivers, as that would probably resolve the
issue for the long term, but for the short term gnome-speech seems to
be a better solution if you are not using ESpeak or Festival.

Cheers!