Re: [orca-list] Possibly Forking Gnome 2

Hi,
But, not contacting them and at least giving them the chance to do so coud mean you are losing out on a great opportunity to share the difficulties of maintaining the  fork. I know that past experience may show that it is unlikely you will get desired results, but that doesn't mean the attempt shouldn't be made. If nothing else, it keeps the idea of accessibility out there and that can be helpful all by itself. So, if you do contact the maintainers of mate and get rejected, then by all means create your own fork.
thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/