Re: [orca-list] An interesting Orca/FF4 issue

Ok,
here's what I did: first I made shorter, cleaned-up (indenting) versions
of the bad pages.
In the filepath Orca has a capitalised O, everything else lowercase.

Version of bad Hunharian laptop page:
http://stommepoes.nl/Orca/crapola.html

Version of okay UKAD page:
http://stommepoes.nl/Orca/oldfashioned.html

I noticed for example on UKAD page the first header is hidden with
CSS (but in a "safe" way, position: absolute) and the anchor underneath
comes up to the surface. Because the point seems to be to make a clickable
logo, there is no anchor text (but there is h1 text right before it):
"UKAD anti-doping in sport"
Still, that should get labeled as a first-level header either way.

My versions, one with incomplete doctype and one with full doctype:
http://stommepoes.nl/Orca/mixedmarkup.html (full doctype)
http://stommepoes.nl/Orca/mixedmarkup2.html (incomplete)

My versions have one of each of what I noticed on the other pages, without
the CSS of the UKAD site.

If anyone can think of something else I should add to these last two, let me know.

-Mallory