Re: [orca-list] An interesting Orca/FF4 issue

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 01:15:43PM +0200, Mallory van Achterberg wrote:
Hi Trev,
should I make some page with code like Attila's and code like Mike's?

It would have to be minimal 2 pages since the incomplete doctype
might be tripping up FF.

But if this is what you mean, yeah, I'll whip something up today or tomorrow.

yes, that's what I meant and two pages would be fine.

thanks!

Trev

-Mallory