[orca-list] An interesting Orca/FF4 issue

Hy,

I see an interesting issue for a webpage when I using Orca and Firefox 4.0, with I don't understand why happening: With my Natty system, following website Orca does'nt spokening link roletype for heading level links, only spokening heading level text and heading level number:
http://pcx.hu/termek/asus-eeepc-1018p-blk141s-fekete-notebook-69229
Of course, when I jumping structural navigation keys with a this type heading level link, possible activating the link for ENTER key.

This is happening because the webpage is mistake designed for accessibility related, or this is a hidden Firefox4 issue? Prewious I newer see this type issue with other webpages, only I think two page I see this experience now (other page is a mobile prowider webpage, some time Orca doesn't spokening link role type the prowider webpage for arrow keys). Not only Orca master version I see this issue, 3.0.0 Ubuntu packaged Orca version producing equals result this webpage. Hopefuly Orca and Firefox side this is not a bug and only happening the problem because mistake designed the webpage.

I attached a debug.out file. What showing the debug.out file for Orca side when I jumping for example heading levels this problematic page? If I see right, when I jump this page a heading level link, Orca does'nt detecting this role type is a heading level link, detecting the object is a normal heading level role.
Other pages Orca detecting right the heading level links, an example:
LOCUS OF FOCUS: app='Firefox' name='Eljöhet az idő, amikor nem lesznek békések a rendvédelmi tüntetések' role='link'
                event=None
KEYEVENT: type=1
          id=104
          hw_code=43
          modifiers=8192
          event_string=(h)
          is_text=True
          timestamp=3799306
          time=1304953553.928479
KEYBOARDEVENT: type=1
                id=104
                hw_code=43
                modifiers=0
                event_string=(h)
                keyval_name=(h)
                is_text=True
                timestamp=3799306
                time=1304953553.928884
orca.isModifierKey: returning: False
----------> QUEUEING 1 'h' (43)
----------> QUEUEING FOCUS:
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:STATE-CHANGED:FOCUSED
----------> QUEUEING OBJECT:TEXT-CARET-MOVED

generate braille for focused app.name='Firefox' name='Eljöhet az idő, amikor nem lesznek békések a rendvédelmi tüntetések' role='link' state='enabled focusable focused horizontal opaque sensitive showing visible' relations='' (args={'formatType': 'focused', 'useDefaultFormatting': False, 'includeContext': False, 'role': ROLE_LINK, 'mode': 'braille', 'recursing': True}) using '[Link(obj, asString(currentLineText) or asString(displayedText) or asString(name))]' currentLineText=['Elj\xc3\xb6het az id\xc5\x91, amikor nem lesznek b\xc3\xa9k\xc3\xa9sek a rendv\xc3\xa9delmi t\xc3\xbcntet\xc3\xa9sek']
generate braille results:
Link: 'Elj`ohet az id'\x0151'`1 amikor nem lesznek b`ek`esek a r5dv`edelmi t`untet`esek', 0 BRAILLE LINE: 'Elj`ohet az id'\x0151'`1 amikor nem lesznek b`ek`esek a r5dv`edelmi t`untet`esek ;h#a'
     VISIBLE:  '', cursor=0
SPEECH OUTPUT: 'Eljöhet az idő, amikor nem lesznek békések a rendvédelmi tüntetések hivatkozás 1. címsor szint' voice=system

Attila