Re: [orca-list] An interesting Orca/FF4 issue

Hi Attilla,

This page is horribly broken.

First, incomplete doctype, so Firefox does change some things when
rendering the page (don't know if this affects Orca much).

Second: I see there are indeed header tags (in the wrong area, those
are just navigation links) but incorrectly wrapped in anchor tags
(what should be is opening header tag, opening anchor tag, then
header/anchor text, closing anchor tag, closing header tag) so maybe
possibly this anchor around the header is changing Orca behaviour.

I would say, see if this behaviour is also on valid code pages,
but I don't happen to know good code pages in Hungarian.

Otherwise http://www.paciellogroup.com/blog/ has headers with anchors
inside as proper, so roletype should be correct?

I don't have Natty or FF4.

Cheers,
Mallory