Re: [orca-list] system menu in default accessible desktop (ubuntu 11.04)

On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:02:10PM EST, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi Andy,

As for question one, Ubuntu 11 comes with Gnome 3. As you probably are
aware I think we are all in the same boat with Gnome 3. They've broken
some things, accessibility wise, that use to work in Gnome 2.32 and
earlier.

This is incorrect. Ubuntu 11.04 comes with mostly GNOME 2.32, with one or 2 pieces of GNOME 3, where
applicable, i.e Orca is version 3, as well as mousetweaks. Ubuntu 11.10 will come with all GNOME 3
components, and yes, the traditional GNOME panel will still be available for users to use.

Luke