[orca-list] system menu in default accessible desktop (ubuntu 11.04)

Hi.

I finally got Ubuntu 11.04 installed as a wubi image. Got a chance to play around with it and it looks pretty cool. I can’t quite tell what desktop I’m using, but it looks possibly like gnome to me. There is a launcher bar on the top of the screen with things like home, applications, ubuntu1, Ubuntu software center, firefox, the office apps, workspace switcher and trash. Below the launcher bar is a menu bar that has things like file, edit, view, messages, calendar/clock, network and quite a few more. Below this menu bar is an empty space (assuming it is the desktop icon area). My questions, what happened to places and system? And once I find them, how do you open the menu itself? Pressing enter on applications just brings up some places window where you can type/search for something.