Re: [orca-list] system menu in default accessible desktop (ubuntu 11.04)

Hi Andy,

As for question one, Ubuntu 11 comes with Gnome 3. As you probably are
aware I think we are all in the same boat with Gnome 3. They've broken
some things, accessibility wise, that use to work in Gnome 2.32 and
earlier.

As for question two, where is the system menu, I haven't figured that
one out yet myself. I have however come up with a quick and dirty work
around and if you know the name of the system application to simply
open run and enter the name into the run dialog. That's the only way I
know to change your screensaver, keyboard settings, gdm settings, etc
without getting to the system menu itself. Personally, I'm inclined to
Gnome 3 as it seems less accessible than previous versions.

HTH