Re: [orca-list] Wine

Hi,
I found this ppa that is supposed to have built-in pulse support you just have to enable it from the sound tab.
http://www.webupd8.org/2010/05/install-wine-with-built-in-pulseaudio.html
After installing the ppa though there are several wine options to choose from, wine1.1, wine1.2, and something else I think. This may solve a lot of issues, especially if we can figure out how to change to pulse from the command line or what setting to change in .wine/system.cft or user.cfg.
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/