Re: [orca-list] Wine

Hi,
If you are using pulseaudio there is a lot of lag in the sound, about half a second I think. It really takes the fun out. There's a pulseaudio patch for Wine made by someone, but when I installed it you have to go set it to the pulse sound patch in the preferences which, of course, are not accessible. Judging by winetricks there should be some way to set the sound driver using terminal. I have read through the source code and can't find it though. This doesn't mean it's not there, that's quite a bit of code, and I may have over looked it. There are articles on my blog about getting Wine up and running. There are instructions for several games, and it would really be cool if people who install other games leave a step by step how-to for installing it in the comments.
Thanks
Storm
--
Vinux Publicity Coordinator: http://www.vinuxproject.org/