Re: [orca-list] orca doesn't start when gnome does

Hy Joanie,

Ok, I accept the patch rejection. But I don't understand:
Why not compatible Orca main window lookup and feel with GNOME3?
Need doing a different design, for example menu oriented window with presenting all setting categories with single dialogues? I not see visual Orca main window lookup in GNOME3, but all functions working right in Orca main window.
Or this incompatibility problem is a technical think only?

Attila