Orca preferences for the application you're in, such as Firefox, you can
then tab over to the keyboard bindings page and explore all of the
various keyboard bindings available to you.

On 21/07/11 08:10, Deedra Waters wrote:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:      firefox
Date:         Thu, 21 Jul 2011 08:02:36 -0500
From:         Deedra Waters <deedra the-brannons com>
<mailto:deedra the-brannons com>
To:   orca-list- gnome org <mailto:orca-list- gnome org>

I hate to ask, but what are generally the easiest ways to help navigate
firefox?

I'm not quite grasping how to actually read the page. I can tab through
links and that's ok, but if i need to read a page to actually look for
text is where i get lost. Any help in learning to navigate via this
thing would be appreciated.