Re: [orca-list] Ha! Got it!!

Hey Attila.

Joanie, unfortunately I am happy possible earli.

Well, we're getting the issues resolved slowly but surely, which is a good thing.

Besides, the fact that I completely ripped apart and redid the script management and event management and we're only seeing these occasional issues is also a good thing.

I hope only I need a full system reinstall and this problem is fixed
another persons.

You don't need a full system reinstall. We just need to keep tracking these issues down and fixing them.

Take care.
--joanie