[orca-list] I see some interesting Orca freezing with I don't possible reproducing always

Hy,

Perhaps my system wrong (only yesterday I cleanup right the monday changed script files), I see some interesting Orca freezing after I closing an application. This is I think begin happening after monday doed changes, but the problem I not possible tell an absolute sure reproducation step. For example, if I some time closing Gedit, Orca is full silencing when I begin typing a terminal window, only Orca restart help.

Some time when I jumping next unread message with a different folder, Orca not spokening the popup question, but not freezing. Oldest time my machine Orca is some time freezing only if I closing Firefox 3.6 version, but I think this is a known issue, happened prewious mail changes in the list this problem related. Anybody see interesting but not reproducable Orca freezing after monday doed changes?

I doed following to prewent this problem:
1. Remove entire the .local/share/orca/app-settings directory.
2. Full uninstall Orca and remove the unneed /usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/orca directory. My orca-customizations.py file is not using the default script, only importing orca.speech, orca.braille, orca.input_event, orca.settings, orca.keybindings, orca.orca files. All trying not help unfortunately. If not you wrote confirmation, I doing I think a reinstall, because my Lucid system is little old. I no, master branch is master branch, some time unstable, but prewious I not see this type problem. :-):-)
Possible I missing a step with prewent this type problems?

Attila