Re: [orca-list] [orca-devel] Structural navigation of OOo writer documents.

Yeah, I sure ned to get a better handle on the use of accerciser.  The
last time I was in there, I found so many unlabeled sections I
couldn't figure out how to get much out of it.  A long time ago I was
able to track some events in gedit but when I was messing with Firefox
recently, I was in the events screen and there were multiple nodes in
the tree that weren't labeled so I got lost in there.  I haven't
messed with OOo and accerciser yet.  I hope the picture will be
clearer.