Re: [orca-list] Question about Unity

If you're installing Ubuntu 11.10 then you can bring up Orca during the
install by pressing control+s after you hear the drums. This will invoke
the accessibility profile and set the default desktop to Unity 2D. You
can read the accessibility notes that came out with Ubuntu 11.10 at:
http://ubuntuaccessibility.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/oneiric-ocelot/

You can find pointers to the Orca FAQ and documentation at the end of
each message to this list.