Re: [orca-list] Different desktop environments

I am an end user and completely depend on Orca with speech. I help family, friends and other sighted people to take advantage of Linux. So I am very thankfull to Joanie and all other developers.
Milton
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Cole" <rkcole72984 gmail com>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Different desktop environments

I am definitely in that group, Jason.

Without those such as Joanie and other developers in the accessibility area, I could not use Linux. And going back to Windows full-time is not ideal for me. I have used Linux practically explicitly for nearly the past five years for a great number of reasons.

I am definitely thankful for all of the work which is being done on accessibility. I would literally be lost without it.