Re: [orca-list] is ubuntu 11.04 worth a try with Orca?

Personally I am OK in general terms with not supporting older or low
spec computers, it wouldn't bother me if they just didn't do Unity 2d at
all and said "if you want to use Ubuntu you need 3d capable hardware".

Which might leave people in developing nations out of luck, thus
furthering the digital divide rather than bridging it. Not very much in
keeping with the spirit of ubuntu (the philosophy).

Personally, I'd much rather see an accessible 2d Unity so that everyone
who wants (or needs) the latest features can have them.

--joanie