[orca-list] is ubuntu 11.04 worth a try with Orca?

Hello all,
I might as well put this question in slightly different couple of ways.
may be, is orca ready to go with Unity?
or second, Will Unity be the default frontend to Gnome?
I guess if Gnome shell is going to be the default then its perhaps ok, but I don't know much on the unity end.
Can some one explain me how is it exactly going to be?
Another question slightly off topic but still in context with Orca is, which version of firefox will come with nati? do we at least now have a better firefox version as far as accessibility concerned?

Is ubuntu 11.04 worth a try or should we safely wait till 11.10 and currently persist with ubuntu 10.10 (Lucid)?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.