Re: [orca-list] Orca speech in Calc sheets

Yeah, I just caught up with some e-mail on this list and gave the fix
a quick try and it's slick! Joanie, how did you do this so quickly? If
there is much detail and too much for the list, you can feel free to
describe it off list.  I was thinking of getting into this in the near
future but you beat me to it! <smile> Thanks again and I guess this
stuff is easier to figure out than I was thinking.  I didn't know how
easy it would be to scrape off the sheet name like that.  It's
especially nice that it automatically speaks with the keypress to
change the sheet focus.