To: "Milton" <milton tomaatnet nl>
Cc: <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Orca speech in Calc sheets

Hi Milton.

I did git pull but switching to another sheet still the name of the sheet is
not being spoken. Do I miss something to ajust in Orca Preferences?

I doubt it. It's not a preference. It's something we should be
announcing. When you do an orca --version, what version does it show? It
should say 'Orca 2.33.1pre'.

Also what version of Calc are you using? I tested it with both Calc from
Maverick (version 3.2) and Calc from OOo dev (version 3.3 m7).

--joanie