Re: [orca-list] Firefox caching

Hi Joanie

I have started this thread asking about caching as a means of increasing performance. To my mind, the issue of presentation is a separate one and while the discussion was interesting this is not what I had in mind.

Does Orca cache the DOM (Document Object Model). I understand that Gecko has facilities for signalling the access technology of partial update of the DOM cache and I am curious if possible to know briefly how Orca is using these techniques.

Thanks
Isaac