[orca-list] Firefox caching

Hi

My impression based on watching many messages on the Vinux list and my own experience that a major barrier for people not using Linux more intensively is lacking performance with Firefox and to a lesser extent Thunderbird probably the most two significant applications for most people.

Leaving aside the important subjects of perhaps rewriting some parts of the code and algorithm efficiency, most screen reader are using a caching mechanism for the web pages to speed things along call it virtual buffers or something else (nothing to do with any off screen model which is of no relevance to Orca) I wonder if this is something that could be considered seriously.

To my mind the subject of sluggish response especially in critical applications is by far the main issue, otherwise Orca does a good job

Regards
Isaac