Re: [orca-list] What should 'orca -q' kill? (was Re: Odd behavior with restarting Orca)

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 05:21:59PM +1000, Jason White wrote:
Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

I will probably go over there and maybe add the URL to my most recent
experience to the bug.  This problem seems to crop up several times
for several people.

An Orca debug log may help, too, which you can attach to the bug report.

Yeah, good point.  I gave them two debug listings for another bug I
gave them concerning broken menus in FF 4.0 Beta.  I think what can
better relate to might be output from accerciser but I need to get a
better handle on that puppy because from what I've read so far, the
developers can relate to exposure of events; not sure about their use
of Orca pecifically.