Re: [orca-list] What should 'orca -q' kill? (was Re: Odd behavior with restarting Orca)

On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 05:51:37AM +0200, Halim Sahin wrote:
Except from the fact that we will never get several orca instances
running at the same time the solution in master seems good.

In fact, I've had to kill Orca numerous times lately due to hangs in
Firefox and It worked great for me.  I just made sure to kill from a
text console that was logged into the same user that had started
Orca.  It said "Goodbye" every time I killed it; so works fine here
too.