Re: [orca-list] twitter and the gnome gui

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 12:58:57PM -0700, Steve Holmes wrote:
I've been wondering how one might use irssi with twitter; but I can
take any discussion of that private since that doesn't have to do with
Orca really.

twirssi.com is a pretty good way to do that.

My question concerning webkit-gtk, if that is going to be a common
issue with apps and webkit and not turning on caret navigation, could
there be offered an explanation on how application developers should
do it and maybe we could contribute appropriate patches when this
arrises?

this seems like a good idea.

Trev