Re: [orca-list] twitter and the gnome gui

Hi all and thanks for the good tips. I actually found something else that works well. It is a plugin for Pidgin that puts your tweets in an IM window, and you can reply as if you're sending an IM. If you google pidgin-microblog, you will find the ubuntu ppa, since the project is hosted by googlecode. I hope this helps someone else looking for a solution to twitter access.

Thanks again,

Guy