Re: [orca-list] twitter and the gnome gui

There is something called Gwibber Social Networking Client, shipped in Ubuntu, but, I've not gotten much
access to it with Orca.  I either use http://www.accessibletwitter.com or the console client called ttytter.
Both are reasonable options.

On Nov 27, 2010, at 1:35 AM, Guy Schlosser wrote:

Hi all, I have a question that possibly may have been addressed on this list in the past.  What is the best
way to navigate Twitter in Linux, using Orca?  I know in Windows, there is qwitter, which I would love to
see the developer port to Linux, since it is open-source.  That said, is there a similar program on the
Ubuntu desktop?  Any ideas or suggestions, let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Guy